Saturday, March 14, 2009

day 7 - touched


kindness , ask yourself when was the last time u did a good deed
when was the last time u helped a total stranger
when was the last time u gave and expect nothing in return.
during a recent trip to macd, a boy in front of me was buying an ice-cream
when he had to pay , he was short of 5cent...he stood there for a while and told the casher to wait and had over to his parents car for the money.
i stood behind me....initial thought was, should i pay for him....
and it hit me......why the heck am i even considering .. its just a 5cent. its not 5 thousand, i had a 5cent coin in my pocket and why didn't i help him.
if i could gone back into time, i will and i certainly will help him.
sometimes i do feel ashamed at myself ..... well at least i can make sure there is no 2nd time i let go a chance like this.

there is no wrong way to perform an act of kindness -quote from reader digest march 2009

1 comment: